WELCOME TO satZa. We hope you find this website useful.
If you are 18 or older, You are granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable usage right in compliance with this TOU.
You agree not to license, distribute, make derivative works, display, sell, or "frame" content from satZa, excluding content created and shared with friends/family. We reserve perpetual right to use, and make derivative works from content you post.
You agree not to misuse our software (except for general purpose web browsers and email users, or software expressly licensed by us) or services that interact or interoperate with satZa, e.g. for downloading, uploading, posting, flagging, emailing, searching, or mobile use. Robots, spiders, scripts, scrapers, crawlers, etc. are prohibited, as are misleading, unsolicited, unlawful, and/or spam postings/email. You agree not to collect users' personal and/or contact information ("PI").
We reserve discretion of how, when, and why to moderate satZa access and use. We reserve the right to block (e.g. IP addresses), filter, delete, delay, omit, or request verification of information posted on satZa. All site rules are incorporated herein.
You authorize us to charge your account for any agreed-on fees. Unless noted, fees are in US dollars with additional tax applicable.
MANY JURISDICTIONS HAVE LAWS PROTECTING CONSUMERS AND OTHER CONTRACT PARTIES, LIMITING THEIR ABILITY TO WAIVE CERTAIN RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES. WE RESPECT SUCH LAWS; NOTHING HEREIN SHALL WAIVE RIGHTS OR RESPONSIBILITIES THAT CANNOT BE WAIVED.
To the extent permitted by law,
While utmost efforts will be made to provide accurate content or monitor content posted;
satZa makes no claim to any third party's content completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability;
- your access and use of third party content are at your own risk, and satZa is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE";
- we are not liable for any harm resulting from (a) user content; (b) user conduct, e.g. illegal conduct; (c) your satZa use; or (d) any misrepresentations.
WE AND OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES ("satZa ENTITIES"), DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES & CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT;
- satZa IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS (E.G. OF PROFIT, REVENUE, DATA, OR GOODWILL);
- IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED $100 OR WHAT YOU PAID US IN THE PAST YEAR.
any claim, cause of action or dispute ("Claim") arising out of or related to the TOU or your satZa use is governed by New York ("NY") law regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle;
- Claims must be resolved exclusively by state or federal court in New York, NY (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere);
- to submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts;
- any claim must be filed by 1 year after it arose or be forever barred;
- not to bring or take part in a class action against SATZA Entities;
- (except government agencies) to indemnify SATZA Entities for any damage, loss, and expense (e.g. legal fees) arising from claims related to your SATZA use;
- you are liable for TOU breaches by affiliates (e.g. marketers) paid by you, directly or indirectly (e.g. through an affiliate network); and
- to pay us for breaching or inducing others to breach the "USE" section, not as a penalty, but as a reasonable estimate of our damages (actual damages are often hard to calculate).